Learn more about Dr. Pamela Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Henderson is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Henderson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Henderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
- North Hills Hospital
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Henderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pamela S. Henderson practice?
Dr. Pamela Henderson practices Otolaryngology and Family Medicine near North Richland Hills, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Keller, TX and Scottsdale, AZ.
See North Richland Hills Otolaryngologists and North Richland Hills Family Physicians.