Dr. Pamela Martin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

February 8th, 2014
Time for a new DR
Started recently seeing this Dr. and will be searching else where now. Ive had wait times of roughly an hour and a half, When seen very very rushed...when calling in regards to medication or questions (one of the meds prescribed to me has quite a few lawsuits ongoing and was concerned about continuing it ) took over a week to return my call and the msg that was left on my voicemail was so rude and condescending. Very pushy about certain medications ( kickbacks? possibly)

May 8th, 2013
Expect a LONG wait for every appt.
I just want to say that I have been seeing Dr. Henderson for about 10 years and within the last couple of years I have had to wait on average 1 1/2 hours in the waiting area, then another hour in the exam room. This didn't just happen once, it happens every time and it is very disrespectful and inconsiderate of my time. Also, the nurse does NOT return calls and when she does she is very rude. I think she is very knowledgable BUT that is just not enough anymore. I will find a new physician.

November 15th, 2012
HORRIBLE!!!
DO NOT GO SEE DR HENDERSON!! What a horrible doctor. I saw her a handful of times and each time I waited anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour and a half in her waiting room and then an additional 30 minutes to an hour in the exam room. She was VERY rude, condescending, and refused to write a narrative that my work needed for accommodations. Her exact reason why was "I don't do narratives, I'm too tired at the end of the day. I see 40 patients every day and if all my patients needed narratives, that is all I would be doing". Guess what doc... if you are too busy to take care of your patients, QUIT BEING SO GREEDY and taking new patients to get the money. This clinic needs to really re-evaluate her employment there. She needs to not be involved with patients...ever!

April 8th, 2011
HORRIBLE DOCTOR
I only put 1 star because it requires you to put something! I would give her 0. I agree with the other poster. She is HORRIBLE! - She came into the room, told me what her problem was, she had a headache, and then proceeded to refuse to listen to me about my own health concerns regarding a prescription refill. She yelled at me, spoke disrespectfully and all around was just HORRIBLE!! She has a policy of only allowing you to discuss one health issue per visit. Ridiculous! - In addition, the reason why I was trying to discuss the prescription refill is because she had not returned a phone call request for 2 weeks!! - I went to a new doctor the next day who refilled my prescription on the spot! - Clearly she was just being difficult!! DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!!

February 14th, 2011
Dr. Henderson's nurse is very slow to respond to questions.