A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Hodges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Hodges, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Hodges, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Circumcision
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Ovulation Induction
- Prenatal Care
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodges graduated from University of Louisville . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hodges has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Western Baptist Hospital
- Lourdes KY
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Sue Hodges MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela S. Hodges practice?
- Dr. Pamela Hodges has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Hodges practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Paducah, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Thomas, KY and Florence, KY.
See Paducah Obstetricians & Gynecologists.