A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Hsu, MD, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hsu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 11 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pamela Y. Hsu practice?
Dr. Pamela Hsu practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Espanola, NM and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pam Hsu, Dr. Pamelia Hsu, Dr. Pamella Hsu, Dr. Tamela Hsu