A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Hsu, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Hsu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Yuen-Fen Hsu DO and MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Pamela Y. Hsu practice?
- Dr. Pamela Hsu has 11 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Hsu practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Espanola, NM and Socorro, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Cardiologists.