A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Huffman-Devaughn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Huffman-Devaughn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Huffman-Devaughn, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huffman-Devaughn graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Huffman-Devaughn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Ann Huffman-Devaughn MD is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Pamela A. Huffman-Devaughn practice?
- Dr. Pamela Huffman-Devaughn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Huffman-Devaughn practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.