A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Hwang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hwang
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hwang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Hwang, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hwang graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hwang has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Hwang MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela Hwang practice?
- Dr. Pamela Hwang has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Hwang practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.