A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Hwang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Hwang, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hwang graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hwang has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela M Hwang MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela M. Hwang practice?
- Dr. Pamela Hwang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Hwang practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.