A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Brown, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Short Bowel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Brown has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Irene Brown MD and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela I. Brown practice?
- Dr. Pamela Brown has 9 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Brown practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and Grand Blanc, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Pediatric Specialists.