A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Brown, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Short Bowel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Brown has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pamela I. Brown practice?
Dr. Pamela Brown practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatric Endocrinology, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Family Medicine, and Gastroenterology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and Grand Blanc, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians, Ann Arbor Pediatric Specialists, Ann Arbor Physiatrists, Ann Arbor Family Physicians, and Ann Arbor Gastroenterologists.