A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Brown, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Short Bowel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Brown has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Irene Brown MD and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela I. Brown practice?
- Dr. Pamela Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Brown practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Gastroenterologists.