A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Ikuta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Ikuta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Ikuta, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ikuta graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Ikuta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ikuta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pamela K. Ikuta practice?
Dr. Pamela Ikuta practices Family Medicine near Red Bluff, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redding, CA and Mount Shasta, CA.
See Red Bluff Family Physicians.