Learn more about Dr. Pamela Ikuta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Ikuta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ikuta
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Ikuta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Ikuta, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ikuta graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Ikuta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela K Ikuta DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pamela K. Ikuta practice?
- Dr. Pamela Ikuta has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Ikuta practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Family Physicians.