A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Ikuta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Ikuta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Ikuta, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ikuta graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Ikuta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Kay Ikuta DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pamela K. Ikuta practice?
- Dr. Pamela Ikuta has 5 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Ikuta practices Family Medicine near Red Bluff, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redding, CA.
See Red Bluff Family Physicians.