Learn more about Dr. Pamela Ikuta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Ikuta is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ikuta
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ikuta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Ikuta, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ikuta graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Ikuta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela K Ikuta DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pamela K. Ikuta practice?
- Dr. Pamela Ikuta has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Ikuta practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Primary Care Doctors.