- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Irby is Excellent. Dr. Irby has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Irby, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Irby graduated from Stanford University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Irby has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Charles Medical Center - Redmond
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital-Prineville
- St Charles Health System-Redmond
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Irby accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 18 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Irby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pamela J. Irby practice?
Dr. Pamela Irby practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine near Redmond, OR.
See Redmond Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pam Irby, Dr. Pamelia Irby, Dr. Pamella Irby, Dr. Tamela Irby