Learn more about Dr. Pamela Ivey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Ivey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hot Flashes
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ivey graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ivey has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ivey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pamela A. Ivey practice?
Dr. Pamela Ivey practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV and Pahrump, NV.
See Henderson Internists, Henderson Cardiologists, and Henderson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.