A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Ivey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Ivey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ivey
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ivey graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ivey has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- Desert Springs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela A Ivey FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Pamela A. Ivey practice?
- Dr. Pamela Ivey has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Ivey practices Cardiovascular Disease near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Cardiologists.