A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Ivey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Ivey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ivey
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ivey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ivey graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ivey has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- Desert Springs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela A Ivey FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Pamela A. Ivey practice?
- Dr. Pamela Ivey has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Ivey practices Cardiovascular Disease near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Cardiologists.