A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Iwasaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Iwasaki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Iwasaki graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Iwasaki has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Adventist Health/Selma Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Takako Iwasaki MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pamela T. Iwasaki practice?
- Dr. Pamela Iwasaki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Iwasaki practices Family Medicine near Selma, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Reedley, CA.
See Selma Primary Care Doctors.