A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Iwasaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Iwasaki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iwasaki
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Iwasaki Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Iwasaki graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Iwasaki has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Adventist Health/Selma Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Takako Iwasaki MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pamela T. Iwasaki practice?
- Dr. Pamela Iwasaki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Iwasaki practices Family Medicine near Selma, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Reedley, CA.
See Selma Primary Care Doctors.