A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Brown, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Brown, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Brown has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Medical Center
- DeKalb Medical North Decatur
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Jo Ellington Brown MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela J. Brown practice?
- Dr. Pamela Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Brown practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Stone Mountain, GA.
See Decatur Obstetricians & Gynecologists.