A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Harris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Harris, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Harris has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela J Harris MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela J. Harris practice?
- Dr. Pamela Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Harris practices Allergy & Immunology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Allergists.