Learn more about Dr. Pamela Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Harris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Harris, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Harris has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela J Harris MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela J. Harris practice?
- Dr. Pamela Harris has 5 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Harris practices Allergy & Immunology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Shakopee, MN and Burnsville, MN.
See Minneapolis Allergists.