Dr. Pamela Rogers MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Newburgh, IN

September 25th, 2013
The best!!
We feel very blessed to have Dr. Rogers as our daughters pediatrician. She's been taking care of our 3 year old since she was born. If you are looking for a pediatrician, I personally feel Dr. Pam Rogers is one of the very best.

March 8th, 2012
Great with kids
Dr. Rogers is great with both of my kids. She can almost always see them the same day if they are sick. If not, we have always been able to see the nurse practitioner who is also wonderful. She has provided both of my kids with wonderful care, talked to us about normal development, diet, daycare, and their overall well being. The nurses are also very friendly.

December 13th, 2011
Office will not schedule appt within 24 hours
On several occasions we were told no available appointments and we needed to go to after hours clinic or the ER. When asked if we could get a appt for the next day, they stated they do not schedule for the next day. I know several different mothers who have pulled their children out of this practice due to staff.

November 9th, 2010
Wonderful
So far so good! She is very sweet and gentle with my infant. She answers all my questions, even the silly ones and I usually have a thousand.

June 6th, 2010
Awesome!
I love Pamela Rogers!! She has been my daughters doctor since birth and I would not choose anyone else. My daughter was 6 weeks early and has had many health issues and Dr. Rogers has always been there for us and takes everything seriously. WE LOVE HER!!!!

February 11th, 2010
BUSY OFFICE
I am currently seeking a new physician for my 2-year old daughter. I was informed on my last visit that they only see so many sick and so many well patients per day. That's convenient when your child is very ill. They also participate in an after hours clinic that is always full. The other night my child was so sick that we took her to Deaconess Urgent Care and 2 1/2 hours later we saw a physician that immediately sent my child to the ER. This was a day that Dr. Roger's office couldn't see my child. I don't just call their office for a stuffy nose and do not appreciate the poor service that I get from the "GATEKEEPERS" at the front desk. You would think they were physicians! During one call I made to the office the front desk attendant had the audacity to tell me it was probably viral. I didn't know they were so knowledgeable, heck why am I paying to see a physician!