A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Stone, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stone graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Stone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 27 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pamela J. Stone practice?
Dr. Pamela Stone practices Pediatrics near Pittsford, NY.
See Pittsford Pediatricians.