A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Jensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Jensen, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jensen graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Jensen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Jean Jensen MD is a female Pathologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela J. Jensen practice?
- Dr. Pamela Jensen has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Jensen practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pathologists.