A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Jones is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Jones, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jones has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Merrimack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela L Jones MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Pamela L. Jones practice?
- Dr. Pamela Jones has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Jones practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Haverhill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: North Andover, MA and Salem, NH.
See Haverhill Orthopedic Surgeons and Haverhill Surgeons.