Learn more about Dr. Pamela Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Jones is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Jones, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
She has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Hand Surgery, Hip Surgery, and Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jones has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Merrimack Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jones accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pamela L. Jones practice?
Dr. Pamela Jones practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Haverhill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: North Andover, MA.
See Haverhill Orthopedic Surgeons, Haverhill Plastic Surgeons, and Haverhill Surgeons.