A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Phillips is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Phillips, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Phillips has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Kim Phillips MD is a female Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela K. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Pamela Phillips has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Phillips practices Dermatology near Waukesha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Summit, WI.
See Waukesha Dermatologists.