A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Kaiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Kaiser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Kaiser, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Pulmonary Sclerosing Hemangioma)
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaiser graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaiser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Kaiser MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela Kaiser practice?
- Dr. Pamela Kaiser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Kaiser practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Park Ridge, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Niles, IL and Skokie, IL.
See Park Ridge Internists, Park Ridge Hematologists, and Park Ridge Oncologists.