A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Kaiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Kaiser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaiser
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaiser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Kaiser, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Pulmonary Sclerosing Hemangioma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaiser graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaiser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Kaiser MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela Kaiser practice?
- Dr. Pamela Kaiser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Kaiser practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Park Ridge, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Niles, IL.
See Park Ridge Internists, Park Ridge Hematologists, and Park Ridge Oncologists.