A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Kantorowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Kantorowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Kantorowski, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kantorowski graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kantorowski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Moore Regional Hospital
- Moore Regional Hospital, Pinehurst, Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Geertgens Kantorowski MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela G. Kantorowski practice?
- Dr. Pamela Kantorowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Kantorowski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Southern Pines, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Raeford, NC.
See Southern Pines Obstetricians & Gynecologists.