A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Kaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Kaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Kaw, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaw graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kaw has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
- St Mary's Hospital Amsterdam
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaw accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 47 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pamela Kaw practice?
Dr. Pamela Kaw practices Ophthalmology near Troy, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY.
See Troy Ophthalmologists.