A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Kershner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kershner
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kershner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Kershner, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Kershner graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Kershner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Lynn Kershner MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Pamela L. Kershner practice?
- Dr. Pamela Kershner has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Kershner practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Internists and Walnut Creek Endocrinologists.