A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Kershner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Kershner, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Kershner graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Kershner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Lynn Kershner MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Pamela L. Kershner practice?
- Dr. Pamela Kershner has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Kershner practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Internists and Walnut Creek Endocrinologists.