A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Kunz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Kunz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kunz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kunz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Kunz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunz graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Kunz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela L Kunz MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela L. Kunz practice?
- Dr. Pamela Kunz has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Kunz practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Oncologists.