A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Kunz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Kunz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kunz
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Kunz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Kunz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunz graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Kunz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela L Kunz MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela L. Kunz practice?
- Dr. Pamela Kunz has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Kunz practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Oncologists.