A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Kurtzhals:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Kurtzhals is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Kurtzhals, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Surgery General Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurtzhals graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kurtzhals has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Green Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Kurtzhals MD is a female Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Pamela Kurtzhals practice?
- Dr. Pamela Kurtzhals has 11 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Kurtzhals practices Surgery near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Santee, CA.
See La Jolla Surgeons.