A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Bullock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Bullock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bullock graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Bullock has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela L Bullock MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pamela L. Bullock practice?
- Dr. Pamela Bullock has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Bullock practices Internal Medicine near Gladstone, OR.
See Gladstone Internists.