A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Cox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Cox, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Cox has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cox accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 17 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pamela L. Cox practice?
Dr. Pamela Cox practices Pediatrics near Rochester, MI.
See Rochester Pediatricians.