A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Lacy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Lacy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Lacy, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacy graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lacy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Booneville
- Baptist Memorial Hospital North Ms
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela R Lacy MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela R. Lacy practice?
- Dr. Pamela Lacy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Lacy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Columbus, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Amory, MS.
See Columbus Obstetricians & Gynecologists.