A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Landon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Landon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Landon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Landon graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Landon has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Craig General Hospital
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Landon MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela Landon practice?
- Dr. Pamela Landon has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Landon practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists and Tulsa Oncologists.