A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela LeClaire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela LeClaire is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. LeClaire
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. LeClaire Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela LeClaire, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. LeClaire graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. LeClaire has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Christiana Care Health Services-Christiana Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Rochelle LeClaire MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pamela R. LeClaire practice?
- Dr. Pamela LeClaire has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela LeClaire practices Family Medicine near North East, MD.
See North East Family Physicians.