A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela LeClaire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela LeClaire is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela LeClaire, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. LeClaire graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. LeClaire has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Christiana Care Health Services-Christiana Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Rochelle LeClaire MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pamela R. LeClaire practice?
- Dr. Pamela LeClaire has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela LeClaire practices Family Medicine near Dover AFB, DE.
See Dover AFB Primary Care Doctors.