Learn more about Dr. Pamela LeClaire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela LeClaire is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. LeClaire
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. LeClaire Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela LeClaire, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. LeClaire graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. LeClaire has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Christiana Care Health Services-Christiana Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Rochelle LeClaire MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pamela R. LeClaire practice?
- Dr. Pamela LeClaire has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela LeClaire practices Family Medicine near North East, MD.
See North East Primary Care Doctors.