Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pamela Ling
Dr. Pamela Ling, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ling is affiliated with University of California San Francisco Medical Center at Parnassus, Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center and UCSF Medical Center at Mount Zion. Dr. Ling has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Pamela Ling has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...