A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Lipsett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Lipsett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Lipsett, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bacterial Infections
- Critical Care
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipsett graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lipsett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lipsett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans