A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela London-Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela London-Barrett is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. London-Barrett
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. London-Barrett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela London-Barrett, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. London-Barrett graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. London-Barrett has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Norristown State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Audrey London-Barrett DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Pamela A. London-Barrett practice?
- Dr. Pamela London-Barrett has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela London-Barrett practices Psychiatry near Norristown, PA.
See Norristown Psychiatrists.