A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Lund:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Lund, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lund graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Lund has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Mary's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lund accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pamela J. Lund practice?
Dr. Pamela Lund practices Diagnostic Radiology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Chandler, AZ.
See Scottsdale Radiologists.