A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Hale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Hale is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hale graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hale has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Muschek Hale MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela M. Hale practice?
- Dr. Pamela Hale has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Hale practices Anesthesiology near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Mills, PA and Malvern, PA.
See Chester Anesthesiologists.