Dr. Pamela Mancini Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pamela Mancini?

Not very satisfied

Posted on July 19th, 2017

When I make an appointment, they're very good at that because I'll make it one day and the appointment can be either later the same day or the next day. The nurses are very friendly, and they don't make me uncomfortable while taking blood pressure, or weight, or shots, or any of the checkup things. However, when the actual doctor comes, it seems like an utter waste of time. The last check up I had, she talked to me while checking my ears, glands, and stomach, and then left after about two minutes. She never asked if I had pain anywhere, or if I have any problems, or about the other health problems I have to see if they have gotten any better/worse. In fact, about 3 years ago, I was having problems with my period and they told me, "that's pretty normal for someone who has just started," and pretty much just blew me off. Then about two months later, it had turned out I was severely anemic because they didn't take the time to check it out. Every time I have an appointment with this doctor, I get the feeling that it's pretty much a waste of time and that they don't really pay attention to any of my issues. It's not even like she spends very little time with me because she is very busy considering there's never more than 2 patients in the waiting room while I am there.

Posted on October 20th, 2015

My children have been seeing Dr. Mancini since 2006 when my husband and I relocated to the area. At that time we only had 1 child. Dr. Mancini is the best doctor and I am so thankful a previous coworker referred me so many years ago. She is thorough and takes great care with my children. Her nurse and reception staff are always pleasant and patient. To have a reliable doctor for my children is one of the best feelings ever. Thank GOD for her and her practice!

Excellent doctor

Posted on February 11th, 2014

Dr.Mancini is wonderful with my children. I couldn't ask for a better physician.

good doctor

Posted on July 7th, 2011

I have a special needs child and she does everything to help. She takes the time with you. I don't mind waiting for a good doctor!

Fantastic Dr

Posted on July 27th, 2009

Dr. Mancini and her staff are exceptional. I have 4 kids and have been a frequent visitor. She and her staff always take their time and give each issue their full attention. We are lucky to have her here in Fredericksburg.

Posted on June 21st, 2017