A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Mazzeo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Mazzeo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazzeo graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Mazzeo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Mazzeo MD is a female Pediatrician, has 4 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Pamela Mazzeo practice?
- Dr. Pamela Mazzeo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Mazzeo practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA and Phoenixville, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.