A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Mbang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mbang
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Mbang graduated from University of Yaounde 1, Cameroon, Africa.
Dr. Mbang has 1 hospital affiliations:
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Aneibei Mbang MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Pamela A. Mbang practice?
- Dr. Pamela Mbang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Mbang practices Infectious Disease near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Cudahy, WI and Milwaukee, WI.
See Evansville Infectious Disease Doctors.