A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela McDonald, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McDonald has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Heggen McDonald MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pamela H. McDonald practice?
- Dr. Pamela McDonald has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela McDonald practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Primary Care Doctors.