A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela McDonald is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDonald
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McDonald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela McDonald, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. McDonald has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Heggen McDonald MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pamela H. McDonald practice?
- Dr. Pamela McDonald has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela McDonald practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.