A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela McDonald is Excellent. Dr. McDonald has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela McDonald, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Diabetes Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McDonald has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital and Med Center
- Seattle Children`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McDonald accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Pamela McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pamela H. McDonald practice?
Dr. Pamela McDonald practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pamelia McDonald, Dr. Pamella McDonald, Dr. Pam McDonald, Dr. Tamela McDonald