A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDonald
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. McDonald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela McDonald, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. McDonald has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Heggen McDonald MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pamela H. McDonald practice?
- Dr. Pamela McDonald has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pamela McDonald practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.