Overall Review

3.1

June 24th, 2015
I HAVE HAD 3 CHILDREN SEE DR MCGRAW AND SHE HAS BEEN WONDERFUL. SHE IS VERY BLUNT AND HONEST WITH YOU BUT THAT IS WHAT MAKES HER GOOD AT HER JOB. I WOULD TRULY RECOMMEND HER FOR OTHER PATIENTS.

February 19th, 2015
Subpar
My child has been very ill and each appointment we've had she won't diagnose anything

February 4th, 2015
Very rude! Does not listen at all.. very quick to get you out of the office

January 30th, 2015
a happy mom
Dr. McGraw is awesome! She is very thorough and addresses everything from head to toe. She goes above and beyond, as well as her nurse staff. They are always available and provide us with the attention we need. This is very comforting when you have a child with serious health concerns.

September 29th, 2014
McGraw is terrible. I had scoliosis and she never detected it she always said one leg was bigger than the other but that wasn't the case. I found out by going to another doctor to tell me I had scoliosis.

September 28th, 2014
REALLY Disappointed
Only works 8:30-noon--INCONVENIENT ESP WHEN URGENT! Is condescending, dismissive & hurried. Have had several inaccurate diagnoses with multiple children- that constitutes a pattern to me. She does not LISTEN to parents (who know their children best); which I believe results to improper diagnoses. Seems annoyed if you ask questions. Bedside manner is best with babies who can't speak. She doesn't follow up. Staff is 50/50... Some great, some horrid. Non-clinical staff is mostly incompetent. Not the worst doc in the world but definitely not the most stellar either. "God Complex" is clearly evident. If I had known then what I know now, would've chosen differently for my kids. No recommendation from me at this point-- do research & find someone who is more competent & compassionate. If you are currently a patient suggest keeping copies of ALL MED RECORDS for yourself-- before this office loses them!

April 2nd, 2014
I do not recommend Dr. Pamela McGraw. She is always in a hurry and hardly ever listen's to one's concerns. She is not heart warming. Visits are usually 5 minutes long. Every time I have a question, she tends to talk down to me, as if my questions were nonsense. Please, do not waste your time. You can choose a better pediatrician for your child's health.

January 24th, 2012
We are nothing but bless having Dr. Mcgraw as our Dr. She is overall a truly professional,caring, experience and understandable person.

January 23rd, 2012
Not recommending
I would not recommend this doctor, as she never spends enough time, very quick not thorough visits. Long waiting. Dr. McGraw hours only from 8:30 till noon that also is not convenient.

January 13th, 2010
Spends enough time explaining everything and very good with the children that are shy or scared of the doctors.