- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela McKenna is Excellent. Dr. McKenna has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela McKenna, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenna graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.More Education & Awards
Dr. McKenna has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Hawaii Community Hospital
- United Hospital System Kenosha Medical Center
- UHS Kenosha Medical Center Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McKenna accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 16 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Hawaii - 21 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Pamela McKenna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pamela C. McKenna practice?
Dr. Pamela McKenna practices Pediatrics near Kenosha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Kamuela, HI.
See Kenosha Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pamelia McKenna, Dr. Pamella McKenna, Dr. Pam McKenna, Dr. Tamela McKenna