A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela McKenna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela McKenna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela McKenna, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenna graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McKenna has 2 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital System Kenosha Medical Center
- UHS Kenosha Medical Center Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Claire Mohr McKenna MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Pamela C. McKenna practice?
- Dr. Pamela McKenna has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pamela McKenna practices Pediatrics near Kenosha, WI.
See Kenosha Pediatricians.