Learn more about Dr. Pamela McShane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela McShane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McShane
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McShane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela McShane, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. McShane graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. McShane has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela J McShane MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Pamela J. McShane practice?
- Dr. Pamela McShane has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pamela McShane practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Scott Air Force Base, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Critical Care Practitioners, and Chicago Pulmonologists.