Learn more about Dr. Pamela McShane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela McShane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McShane
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McShane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela McShane, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. McShane graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McShane has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela J McShane MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Pamela J. McShane practice?
- Dr. Pamela McShane has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela McShane practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Marquette, MI.
See Marquette Internists, Marquette Critical Care Practitioners, and Marquette Pulmonologists.