A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela McShane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela McShane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela McShane, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. McShane graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. McShane has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela J McShane MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Pamela J. McShane practice?
- Dr. Pamela McShane has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pamela McShane practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Scott Air Force Base, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Critical Care Practitioners, and Chicago Pulmonologists.