A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Ramsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Ramsey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramsey graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Ramsey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center
- Shannon Medical Center - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela McVey Ramsey MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pamela M. Ramsey practice?
- Dr. Pamela Ramsey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Ramsey practices Emergency Medicine near Bentonville, AR.
Additional practice locations include: San Angelo, TX.
See Bentonville Emergency Physicians.