A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Mehalick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Mehalick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehalick graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mehalick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Giliberto Mehalick DO and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Pamela G. Mehalick practice?
- Dr. Pamela Mehalick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Mehalick practices Pediatrics near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ridley Park, PA and Crum Lynne, PA.
See Media Pediatricians.