Dr. Pamela Meyer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pamela Meyer?

March 27th, 2015

Dr. Meyer and her staff are very professional and courteous. She does usually run a few minutes behind but she never rushes through out appointment. I like that she takes her time to listen and doesn't rush to get back on time.

January 22nd, 2015

Dr Meyer and her staff were very kind and made sure all of my questions were answered. She really knows her stuff!

March 27th, 2014

Dissatisfied from the beginning

I had an urgent need to see a dermatologist and couldn't get a quick appointment with my dermatologist so my family doctor gave me Dr. Meyers' name. She had openings right away, so I went to see her. From that first appointment I had a negative feeling. She came across as nonchalant. I saw her 3 times for my health issue and each time left feeling angry and frustrated with her care, or lack of caring to be exact. I was finally able to get into my regular dermatologist after a 3 month wait and thank goodness I did. Dr. Meyers had never even ordered blood work for my condition, even though I asked about blood work after researching online and reading that that was the usual first step for my condition. After my dermatologist ordered blood work, a thyroid problem was discovered, which most likely is the cause of my condition. Not only was her "bedside manner" lacking, her care was also lacking. Moral of my story, always go with your gut instinct. I wasted 3 months of inadequate care. I guess that's what you get when the doctor has a lot of open appointments.

September 12th, 2013

Inside sale/Customer service

I had been treated by a family Dr. for over 2 years for this skin condition on my calves that came and went but never truly went away. Dr. Meyers not only diagnosed immediately but with proper treatment had me cleared up and scratch free in 2 weeks, what a blessing. I went back after 2 weeks just to show her the difference she made in my life , I wanted to dance rather then peel the skin from my lower legs. Its been 5 months since my last out break and I am just now having to use leftover cream she prescribed and its working like magic.

September 11th, 2013

Great office visit

Dr Meyers is very personable and thorough. She listened to my questions and gave in depth answers. Her staff was very nice. Overall a very good experience.

April 16th, 2013

I went to see Dr. Meyer as everyone else in the area was a long wait. I got in to see her within a few days and was very happy for that. Dr. Meyer was knowledgeable about my condition and explained in great detail. I felt very comfortable with what I was told to do, and the results were great! I even called to question some things that she told her and her safe was great and accomodating. Very pleased with Dr. Meyer, her staff and my treatment.

March 12th, 2013

Amazing Experience

I was really unsure to go to this doctor based on these reviews, but I'm really glad I went.The doctor was VERY nice! She listened to my problems and educated me about my skin condition. Turns out I don't need an expensive perscription, I just need to change what I use like toothpaste and shampoo. I didn't need to make another appointment, but I will be calling her first if something new develops. I was very happy overall with the experience, and would recomend her to my family and friends.

February 19th, 2013

horrible

She and her staff were incredibly rude. I waited over an hour to go into a room. She didn't even look at my skin, only asked questions and told me everything I do is wrong...down to the tooth paste I use. She couldn't be bothered to explain what she was prescribing and was annoyed when I would ask a question. Her sign in the patient room stated that if my cell phone was used while in the room, my visit was over. RUDE!! Don't leave people waiting so long!! I will never go there again and would not recommend anyone to go to her.

January 25th, 2012

Excellent.

I don't understand the bad comments about Dr. Meyer. I am a person who does NOT like Drs. but she is great. It's easy to get an appt. the staff is nice, not a long wait time before appointments, she knows exactly what she is doing and does it right away with no problem at all. She explains everything and is extremely nice. I would, and have recommended her.

September 3rd, 2011

Very Disappointed

This was my first time taking my 9yr old doctor to a dematologist. I am under a very new insurance, and the closest dermatologist would have been in Hershey, PA. So the insurance authorized this "out-of-netwrok" visit w/Meyer, and they supposedly worked out an agreement with Dr. Meyer's office. However, when I arrived for my visit, they had no record of the pre-approval.And even though I came with a authorization form from my insurance company verifying they would get a payment, and the ladies in the office spoke with my insurance company personally that day, AND after SEVERAL "give me a minute, I have to speak with the doctor about this", Dr. Meyer declined the insurance agreement, and required me to pay for the visit that day. We waited a total of about 30-45 min, but when we finally got to see her, she seemed very knowledgeable, and gave me a few peices of new information on how to treat my daughter's skin condition. And I am grateful for that.However, when I dropped of a very SMALL/SUPER-SIMPLE form the be filled out by that office, a form I needed to turn into my insurance company b/c I am seeking reinbursement for the visit that I had to pay for, the lady at the desk took the form w/o explaining there would be any fee. After a wk of waiting, I fianlly called to see if the form was ready to be picked up, and the doctor had not even looked at it yet, and had the receptionist (male) explain there would be $20 charge "because it will take her time to complete the form." I was LIVID! And the man on the other end heard a few unfortunate things I had to say about it. I have NEVER been charged by any other doctor to fill out a form. It's thier job. It probably only took her 3 minutes total AT MOST to fill out the few items on this form. And if it werent for the fact that I NEEDED that form for my reinbursement, I would not have paid it. My personal opinion of her is that she is very cold and selfish. She is not compassionate at all and lacks a back bone, as she had all her different staff members delivering me her tidbits of bad news throughout this visit. And she really takes advantage of people. I will never ever go back to her. I will never recommend her to anyone.

March 19th, 2011

She charges for everything..$24.00 service charge..crazy - what doctor does this? Will bever go back nor will I recommend to anyone..

September 21st, 2017