A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Moalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Moalli is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Moalli, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Moalli graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Moalli has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Ann Moalli MD and PHD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela A. Moalli practice?
- Dr. Pamela Moalli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Moalli practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Obstetricians & Gynecologists.