Overall Review

February 1st, 2016
Very Polite, Great Bedside manor. Very Pleasant.

January 6th, 2016
Not to happy anymore
I've gone to Dr Beck for about ten years for the average check ups. She has always been friendly, blunt, humerous, i never wait long, and can always get in quickly. Once I became a mom, I obviously brought my daughter to her. Which is way more important than myself obviously. She's a toddler and her check ups have been fine. I had to take her for some more important issues and I didn't get any answers or much help. So I went home and figured it out with my husband, my mother, and myself!! Time goes by... and now she gets majorly sick for the first time!! "Oh no biggie"...is basically what I got. "Keep her fever down and I'll send in antibiotics." I just didn't feel comfortable after that. I realized (and we are not dramatic, we don't go to doctors unless its needed) she doesn't seem to care. She seems kind of phony. She is always nonchalant. My 2 year old barely moved off the couch for 4 days even after antibiotics in her. It didn't seem right. Like I said...I was fine with routine check ups for me but not my LO. I want my pediatrician to be aware! I prefer to bensure informed...even when I'm not asking questions. I shouldn't have to pry answers out of the doctor. My daughter is a priority. One more thing I didn't like...ONCE, we forgot completely about an appointment and they never called to ask what was up. Idk...not cool.

November 9th, 2015
One of the Best Erie has to offer. Been there for 38 yrs, and would never leave!!! I travel back to Erie just to see her for my visits quarterly. Just don't feel comfortable with anyone but her.

September 19th, 2015
Absolutely love Dr. Beck and her staff! No hassle ever! A doctor I can talk to like talking to my sister, and who responds the same. Finding a doctor who you can be 100% open with no matter the situation is priceless!!

May 14th, 2015
Super
I was a long time patient of her fathers, and she follows in his footsteps.....She is personable, listens and gives you the time you look for in a Doctor. She does not scurry you out the door and you do not sit in the exam room for hours waiting for the Doctor to come in. I would recommend to anyone Dr Pam Beck

May 11th, 2015
I couldnt imagine going anywhere else. Dr. Beck has been my PCP for many years and she has always treated me like a person never rushing through appointments. She takes time to talk with me and her staff is amazing.

February 6th, 2015
Outstanding
Everytime I go to Bayside Medicine, I feel at home. The staff is wonderful and Doctor Beck is fantastic. She is always so pleasant and her smile is on ...

March 30th, 2014
Awesome!!!
She is the knowledgeable and caring doctor I have seen. She always spends time with you and listens to you. I trust her with my kids and myself.

July 29th, 2013
Exceptional Service
I have been going to her practice for a long time myself then added our family . Dr. Morey is a wonderful and caring doctor. Our children luv to see her!!! Plus she delivered them too!! She is highly recommended in our book!!

May 2nd, 2013
The Best!!
I was a patient of Dr. Becks when he began his practice and am now his Daughters patient!!!! Dr. Morey is a wonderful woman and Doctor. I consider my ...

October 3rd, 2012
Dr Morey is a wonderful doctor! I have been seeing her for as long as i can remember. When she stopped doing deliveries i had to see a new ob. Worst experience ever! And as soon as i could i switched right back.

September 24th, 2012
awesome doctor
Dr Morey is a great, sweet, gentle doctor, she has been our doctor for many years, as little as she is, shes got a BIG caring heart...Thanks Dr Morey for everything...