A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kaiulani Morimoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kaiulani Morimoto, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kaiulani Morimoto, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Morimoto graduated from John A Burns Sch of Med, Univ of Hawaii at Manoa, Honolulu, HI 96822. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Morimoto has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Medical Center
- Mount Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kaiulani Wilson Morimoto MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kaiulani W. Morimoto practice?
- Dr. Kaiulani Morimoto has 1 office location.
- Dr. Kaiulani Morimoto practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Spokane Valley, WA.