A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Murray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murray
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Murray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Murray, MD is board certified in Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Adolescent Medicine
- Back Pain
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Murray has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela J Murray MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pamela J. Murray practice?
- Dr. Pamela Murray has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Murray practices Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Adolescent Specialists and Pittsburgh Pediatricians.