A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Murray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murray
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Murray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Murray, MD is board certified in Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Adolescent Medicine
- Back Pain
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Murray has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela J Murray MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pamela J. Murray practice?
- Dr. Pamela Murray has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Murray practices Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Adolescent Specialists and Pittsburgh Pediatricians.