A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Myers is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Myers, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Myers has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Dickenson County Medical Center
- Indian Path Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Myers MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Pamela Myers practice?
- Dr. Pamela Myers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Myers practices Pediatrics near Abingdon, VA.
See Abingdon Pediatricians.