Dr. Pamela Davis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

May 30th, 2013
Poor practice
It pains me to write this review as I like Dr. Davis and feel that she could be a great doctor. She has been my primary for several years now. I selected Dr. Davis because I wanted an African-American physician. Given the matrix that is the insurance industry it was a difficult task finding a African-American physician. I read the reviews I found on the internet and was a little concerned but since I had no need for an OBGYN I was willing to settle. The lesson I learned was that one should never settle when it comes to your healthcare. The location and trappings have all the outward appearance of a professional operation, unfortunately it is just an appearance. Every unfavorable reviewer prior to this is absolutely spot on. After not being able to get in contact with the doctor for several weeks to get some follow up on the x-rays for walking pneumonia she diagnosed me with, I felt so ill that I had to take a day off of work to see her. I do not take days off from work. I missed the appointment by a few minutes and was told that the new policy was that I had to reschedule. I had no confidence that either receptionist were good at their job so I told her I'm not coming back and there was no need to reschedule. The lack of reaction I received from my pronouncement made it seem like people getting fed up with the operation was a daily occurrence. Just to highlight an example of all the years of poor communication, I'm still waiting to get the referral from my last visit, so being told that I had to reschedule made it clear to me that I needed to change physicians. Having left messages in the weeks prior and not receiving any response, it was no surprise that when I did get there one of the receptionist was chit chatting with some guy and surfing Facebook pictures. I have had years of issues with the operation and I was more than willing to give it a pass, but if you diagnose someone with pneumonia an cannot follow-up after multiple calls some may think that boarders on malpractice. Please avoid Dr. Davis and please see yelp.com for referenced reviews.

March 5th, 2013
Do Not Go Here
What a awful place, satff does not care, will put you on hold on the phone forever. Reall unfriendly,cold not happy people here, stay away.